$160 per 45 minute session
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. To determine the extent of your mental health coverage, you should check with your insurance carrier. Check your coverage carefully and find the answers to the following questions:
- What are my mental health benefits?
- What is my copay amount and has my deductible been reached?
- Are there limitations on how many therapy sessions my plan covers?
- How much does my insurance pay for an out-of-network provider?
- What are the limitations on the providers I can see?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
I am an in-network provider for BlueCross BlueShield and UCare. Many insurance plans offer out-of-network benefits which can cover the cost of services for a provider who is not in the network and I am able to submit claims directly to these insurance providers.
As appropriate, I am equipped to provide services via a secure, online video conference platform.
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, checks or credit cards are accepted for payment.
Appointments must be cancelled 48 hours in advance or a cancellation fee will be charged.
Request a therapy appointment online here .
Questions? Please contact me for further information.