$140 per 45 to 50-minute session
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. To determine the extent of your mental health coverage, you should check with your insurance carrier. Check your coverage carefully and find the answers to the following questions:
- What are my mental health benefits?
- What is my copay amount and has my deductible been reached?
- Are there limitations on how many therapy sessions my plan covers?
- How much does my insurance pay for an out-of-network provider?
- Are there limitations on the providers I can see?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
I am an in-network provider for BlueCross BlueShield, Medica, United HealthCare and PreferredOne.
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash or checks are accepted for payment.
Except in cases of sudden illness or emergency, appointments must be cancelled 48 hours in advance or 100% of the fee will be charged.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.